Welcome to my homepage!
I am a Maître de Conférence at Ecole CentraleSupélec. I received my Ph.D in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University in the summer of 2015. My research focuses on the use of optical diagnostics to understand high temperature plasma and gas dynamics.
Laboratoire EM2C, CNRS
10 rue Joliot-Curie
91190 Gif-sur-Yvette, France
- McGuire, S., Tib`ere-Inglesse, A., Mariotto, P., Cruden, B. and Laux, C. “Measurements and modeling of CO 4th positive (A - X) radiation,” Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, forthcoming.
- McGuire, S., Tibère-Ingless, A. and Laux, C., "Ultraviolet Raman spectroscopy of N2 in a recombining atmospheric pressure plasma," Plasma Sources Science & Technology, 26 (11), 2017.
- McGuire, S., Tibère-Inglesse, A. and Laux, C. "Infrared spectroscopic measurements of carbon monoxide within a high temperature ablative boundary layer." Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 49(48):485502, 2016.
- McGuire, S. and Miles, R. B., ”Collision induced ultraviolet structure in nitrogen radar REMPI spectra,” Journal of Chemical Physics, 141, 244301 (2014)
- Miles, R.B. et al., ”New diagnostic methods for laser plasma- and microwave-enhanced combustion,” Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A, 373, 20140338 (2015)
- Tibère-Inglesse, A., McGuire, S., Mariotto, P. and Laux, C., “Experimental study of recombining nitrogen plasmas: I. Vibronic population distributions and nonequilibrium molecular radiation,” Plasma Sources Science & Technology, 28 (7), 2019.
- Tibère-Inglesse, A., McGuire, S., Mariotto, P. and Laux, C., “Validation cases for recombining nitrogen and air plasmas,” Plasma Sources Science & Technology, 27 (11), 2018.